Thursday, November 20, 2008

So let's start off with the picture I posted. You know at some point, I find it artistically beautiful, very interesting and yet nice view. Okay, moving on..

So I was thinking when was the last time I complained that I can't download the soundtracks from The Mummy: the Tomb of the Dragon Emperor !? *flash back* Ooo that will be three months ago. But then when I went music hunting yesterday at iTunes and Lime Wire, guess what !? Finally !! I.Lime Wire, Lime Wire.I managed to download the soundtrack I wanted three months ago.
Three months ago !!

Formation Of The Terra Cotta Army by Randy Edelman. Damn nice.

Btw, I came a cross with one of the soundtracks which includes Yann Tiersenn yesterday. Besides his marvelous job of composing at Amelie soundtrack, Goodbye Lenin is pretty good as well. Very sentimental, absolutely love it. After I'd done with this post, I'm give it another try on Lime Wire to download the soundtracks from Perfumer: the Story of a Murderer. Been wanting that whole entire soundtracks for months already. If Lime Wire doesn't have it, I'm gonna go Speedy and buy one.

You see, I don't buy nor collect CDs at all. To be frank, the only album I've got is Ashlee Simpson's I am me. Ya I know, of all album right!? I used think she's the best female singer okay. xp But then, currently I got stuck with Taylor Swift's White Horse, so damn good.


ps: any songs or movies recommendations !? kidly leave it at the chat box, thanks.

0 comments: