Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm not happy, angry actually. Supposed to have flute, violin and piano lesson to attend hours and minutes ago. But unfortunately, my flute and violin teacher bailed on me. That's when I reached the studio and found out he didn't show up. So I dialed his number, and he said he's not coming. What the.. I'm extremely furious by the time I heard what he said, but at the same time wondering whether should I... sigh.. never mind. Situation like this happens all the time. So then my driver fetch me back from the studio. During the ride home, he was all, wasted on toll and petrol. Ya blame it on my teacher, my mom dialed and msged him 5 or 6 times the day before and he didn't reply nor answer any of it. And so he called me, and arranged it this afternoon. But he.. (should I continue ?... ah.. shit never mind), plus my music teacher is a he. Very gentlemen , John. See you next Monday.

Moving on to piano, waited about 15 minutes or so and she didn't show up. Ya, piano teachers a she. So then I went to check on my phone and found out that she's still ill, can't make it for today's lesson. Well honestly I'm not that mad. I was kinda like got used to it already, that's what she do, delayed the lessons from time to time. & I can't be angry or blame her for not coming, cause she's ill, can't do any thing about it. The thing I'm bloody mad is, first flute and violin and now piano. It's like all gang up or some thing, damn malang. I don't know whether should I laugh or feel unlucky about it. I hate it when every thing is like ganging up at once. Although it's just little issues that has been going on and all, but it's so annoying and mad when it all campur together. Get what I mean !? & then she ask is it alright to have the class on Monday morning ? That's the exact time with flute and violin.

Shoot la, what is going on ? & another thing is ever since the girl's blaze hooked on mine and I fell incidents last Saturday. Well here's another one happened on Tuesday. I actually thought of not posting this up. But if I did post it on that very day, foul languages will be flooding through the whole entire post. Heh, sorry about that. Here's one thing about me, I don't get mad that easily. By the time I actually get really x2 mad, is the time I can't take it any more. Tuesday's practice it's just unbelievable. Before I continue with my complaints and rant, come to think of it, part of it was kind of my fault. I didn't glance back while I was doing backward cross over. So that was the time when I didn't look back, and out of a sudden this skater came from the other direction hooked my skates and both of us fell. I fell and the left of my head hit right on the solid ice. My head from the standing length okay, imagine that.

It's a big deal to me, matters a lot. I lied on the ice, and you turned and skated away without a sorry. Great you're making me confuse, wondering whether should I get a sorry from you. Ahh.. I don't know. My head was deadly painful at the time, I have no time to think about about others, every thing went blured. So I lied there for about a seconds and then I stand up and made my way out the rink and sat on the bench tearing. Ya what a baby, again... it hurts. There was I, sitting there tearing and thinking. Should I be angry at the girl, the answers is not. Well honestly speaking, I was at first, but then I tell my self no. I didn't look back and she just started skating lesson few months ago. I was mad really, and another reason for that is why is this happening to be after another and another.

Whatever la, at least I feel better after what I typed up there. Duh, of course I'll get over it. Forget it. Things do happen from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm don't deserve this kind of situation happens to layed on me, come on, that's ridiculous. What the heck am I saying. Sorry about that people, am just trying to reduce my anger here. Pheww all done. till then bye.

0 comments: