Sunday, November 30, 2008

Currently in love with...

Flightless Bird, American Mouth
by Iron & Wine


I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth, Big pill looming

Now I’m a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rat
Curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, grounded bleeding
Or lost you? American mouth
Big pill, stuck going down


Love it so much, it calms me. ehhe, scroll it down to the play list and listen.

Any way for those Twilight fanatic out there here's some videos from the Tyra Banks Show, it's divided into 2 btw. So feel free to watch. I warn you now, don't be jealous. Speaking of jealous eh ? Watch it, and you'll find out soon enough.




Part 1



Part 2

0 comments: