Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Practice and movie

Had practice at Sunway earlier this morning, from 9am to 12pm, very tiring. After practice waited for that Yew Kuan. Yes ''that'' tuna for one full hour, apa la. Shouldn't took out my skates, might as well continue skating for another hour. So I pretty much stone there for an hour, with my iPod. That explains why iPod is such a great gadget to be. ehhe.

Watched Tropic Thunder with Yew Kuan and his friends. Kay I had to admit , that movie was damn funny. Burst out laughing through the entire movie. Still tempting to watch Quantum of Solace , High School Musical 3 and of course Twilight as well. Well there's plenty of time, be patience Annice...



This picture reminded me of Sherren, her iPod got confiscated by Puan Ya few months ago. Tried to ask it back at the very last day of school. Failed to do so, that horrible ...... don't want to return it.xp

0 comments: