Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Don't want to close my eyes,
I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause Id miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing.

This song is stucking in my head now. Reminds me of Denise's party, it was damn funny .

Skipped some stuff I listed that I wanted to get them done this afternoon. And.. I ended up went shopping with my grand mom at Mid Valley. hha very smart,but on the bright side I got the head bands I wanted. Brought it from Vincci instead of Forever 21. Got it cheaper from Vincci, which one do you want !? Of course the cheaper one la, doink.

Did some last minute b'day present shopping as well.You know who you are when you get them tomorrow. About the activities that I listed out this afternoon, I still haven't practice flute and violin . Great, teacher John's not gonna be happy tomorrow. Skipped swimming too and others that I can't really remember now. Shall move all of these activities to Friday, if I'm
free.


0 comments: