Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2 more days to go..

Two more days till school end, shoosss it all happens so quickly. I don't want this to end. No.. Any way to my surprise, school was not as boring as I expected.Slept 3 period straight, thank God none of the teachers were teaching today, only about one or two. I've never slept so deep in school before. Why's that !? cause I'm tired. Attended Denise's b'day party yesterday and slept over at her place, it was fun. Will blog more about it tomorrow. Back to school today, walked around and chatted with some of my friends, that we haven't talk for months. It's nice you know, to get the change to catch up with them. =)

and this is what stupid/horny people do when they're bored. like.....
TE CHENG. ahhaaa... Well here goes another stupid post...

++ i'm gonna miss heroes season 3 premiere tomorrow. %$###@@# just remembered I can't catch it on thursday night.

0 comments: