Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas wish list.

It's 25th of November, which is also a month away from the actual day of Christmas. Oh my, it all happen so quickly, didn't see that coming. Well since Christmas is coming, stuff that I wanted starting to pop out, and yea was hoping to get them during Christmas season.

  • Castle snow globe
  • Vintage locket or ring
  • Juicy Couture Handbag
  • Shopping spree, like any other girls
  • Perfume: Story of a Murderer Soundtrack

    Basically this is what I could come up with so far, they're all, cheee I don't know. Normally what people want are, the stuff that ,not even a huge amount of cash will match it up. Ya that's why, I listed the stuff I wanted are all able to get it with cash. Well actually I think I had every thing I could possibly wanted, every thing. Lucky ? indeed I am. Greedy, want more ? Haha I don't know, maybe I am too. xp
  • 0 comments: