Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cousin day out

Supposed to post this on Friday, but for some reason I didn't. At least I do now, so here it is. November 14th, Friday, movie date with my cousin Michelle at Sunway Pyramid. It's been a while since the last time we actually hang out together. & that day was the thrid time of the week I went to Sunway. Plus today shall be the fourth time since I had the Christmas on Ice production thing. Gonna get sick of Sunway real soon.

Watched High School Musical 3, way better than the previous two. After the movie, we went shopping. Speaking of shopping, that Michelle can really shop, I mean really. When to Forever 21 to hunt for Michelle's Christmas dress. The clothes there, are really cheap, very very affordable and nice. So Michelle got her perfect Christmas dress, which is grey in colour, lovely. Spotted one navy blue dress as well. Wanted to buy, but unfortunately I didn't brought enough cash with me. So I'll pass.

Had waffles and pancakes at Waffle World before heading home, it is dededelicous. Overall the day was fun. Been doing a lot of talking, since we didn't get to talk much last time. We should totalyl do this again some other time. =)

Cousins

Mine

Michelle's

0 comments: