Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cereals

Ahoi there mates !!

Talking about cereals out of a sudden. So yesterday me and my brother was introduced this brand of cereal by my mom. Omgosh, it tasted awesome. Finally, my new found favourite breakfast cereal ever since Captain Crunch was gone. As sad at it is, I can't find Captain Crunch any where, around Jusco or Giant. I don't think it'll be import to Malaysia any more. So this few months I've been stucking with Coco Crunch and Honey Stars. Well not that I don't like them or any thing, don't get me wrong. It's just that they doesn't tasted as good as Captain Crunch.

Any way back to the new found favourite breakfast cereal of mine, it's called Waffle Crisp made by Post Cereal from USA. Which contains maple syrup flavor and corn cereal bits in a waffle shape. Been having this as my brunch and dinner today. Am so addicted to it right now. Having cereals for dinner eh !? Gosh don't ask me why on earth will I have cereals for dinner. ahahaha. You guys should give it a try , it's super duper deeeeelicious.


0 comments: