Monday, November 03, 2008

Meet the 4p3 gang, 2 were missing though.
ZiYannnnn, Sue Pingggg


Haven't been doing a probal update since last week. Based on both of the previous post, all I did was Twiligting and Heroing. ahha what the heck. So the week started with tons of home works, that have to be done. If you're wondering whether if they are the school's ones, no they're not. Of course not. Not at this time, it's like the last week of school already. Madness. Add maths , Mod maths and piano theory are given today by both of my teachers. Oh my ... It's been real long since the last time I actually get my home work done.

Form 4 life flew by real quick this year, wonder what's gonna happen next year. Where we'll be graduating and sitting for SPM. Definitely not looking forward to it. This week happens to be the last week of school. Tepaksa have to attend school from now, don't want to miss any thing. In fact, cherish the form 4 lifes of our's. Haven't come up with any plans, to survive for the next couple months of holidays yet. Mostly probably, am going prepare for next year's or else ... Shoot, 4 more days left.


I....
.was kinda hoping to get a new self phone,
(cause mine was cacated, but I don't want to change my phone)
know what !? I love my phone.
.need thin or demi looking headbands .
(like those pretty ones spotted at Forever 21)
.want to watch HSM 3,Quantum of Solace and Twilight.


Been listening to.
.Pink's Please Don't Leave Me, Crystal Ball.
.II Divo's Mama.
.Brad Paisley's Find Your Self.
.Paramore's Emergency and When It Rains.

though some of them are like dffkjssd long ago.

Den will be having a b'day party tomorrow. Yeepee !! Buh-bye now.


ps:copied and pasted this. just realised that I accidentally submit this post at the A2CD's site. ahha.

0 comments: