Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

  • Caution !! Stomach bursting any minute now
  • My snow man disappeared :(
  • Still ... it looks way adorable than David's
  • Cause I'm 5 times more creative than he is *smugs*
  • Received more presents than I thought
  • Actually I didn't expect for any of it
  • Personal favourite a ticket to Tivoli, Denmark's oldest
    and well known amusement park and the Price and Me
    dvd, one of the many reasons why Denmark intrigue me so
  • I will try my very best to capture as many pictures as I
    can in both of my camera and my phone
  • Unfortunately most of it aren't me in it
  • Sad to say most with me in it aren't to my satisfaction
  • I'm no Miss Photogenic, more like face problem here
  • I'll return a post to you soon Amanda, sorry not now
  • I miss my room, planning on redecorating it before CNY
  • Currently envying my host brother's hair colour as he is to mine
  • I want chocolate brown on mine and he wants black on his
  • Been spending much of my life time hanging with dudes
  • Feel like transit to my second host family cause it appears to be
    more females there, seriously need girl time to stabilize my life
  • Heart shapped waffles are special, warm loving and yummy
  • Denise Tan, Lee Ziyan ... both of you UPDATE LA SIKIT !!
  • Missing the heat, it's freezing cold here
  • Ice sleighing is super duper zuper fun
  • I had the privilege to learn how to knit
  • Host grandmere said am a fast learner, teheeeee
  • The rest of my family celebrating Christmas and New Year
    at Shanghai without me :(
  • That's pretty much it for now, Merry Christmas once again

0 comments: