Friday, December 04, 2009

Strike 3

  • Dress up
  • Camslutting
  • Art tutoring
  • Mamak at night
  • Sleepover then

Had a hell lot of FUN with one of my BFFs, DeeCamillia. Since art has been one of the major subject in her stream, she needed extra help to boost up her colour toning technique. Well honestly I'm glad that she come to me for help and honored to be her ''Sifu'', that's 100% from her btw.

All I want you know is, Dee you did your best and if you get an A for it, I'm happy enough. Really, I don't expect any thing in return and you don't have to thank me as if I'm your savior. LOL When you mention, your art result is on my hand, I literally freak out, no joke. But no Dee, do put in mind that is all you. You don't need me to paint well,I'm not the reason for it, but I sure glad I'm there to help. :)

Camslutting,
all girls just want to have fun

Style shots


Prom dresses discovery, haha


Remember Dee,
do your best and God will do the rest :)


More of it exit to,

0 comments: