Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thank you

Teacher Emma

She loathed herself being capture in camera,
so this consider the far most efficient shot I managed to capture

I would very much like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank my dearly beloved art mentor before I set foot into the examination room to sit for my art practical tomorrow morning. THANK YOU for everything, your kindness, patience, guidance, teaching towards this one and the half year has made differences in my life. I used to under estimate myself, (still is, actually) but at least I manage to break free a little. When we first started last year, I remembered I used to fear that my painting is impossible to reach to the up most ravishing state of perfecting a master piece. Then there you were, encouraging me that nothing is impossible for I'm possible. & when you said that I developed real quick and claim that I am your top student, I wasn't proud at all. Yet I was glad, greatful and overly flattered that you have faith in me, you look up to me, building me up, turning me the artist I could be and what I'm capable of doing this very day. You've shown me that there's no law require in art, where art is LIFE and doing whatever you feel like it . Being humble is a should thing, and on top of everything I thank you so so much. :)

0 comments: