Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've finally come to know

  • Returned all of my text books this morning
  • A&W it was then with Ziyan, James, Ming Fai and Chong Lye
  • After that, headed to Tropicana City to watch Zombie Land
  • Just gotta take some time off to hang out with them before
    there isn't any other chances so
  • Tomorrow is going to a BIG DAY for all CHSians
  • Or maybe some, isn't quite counted as one after all
  • In three consecutive days, we're all like seeing each other in
    school uniforms the day before, casual out wear today and
    going formal tomorrow, funny eh !?
  • I just realized something, after all these years
  • I'm absolutely fine with myself now
  • No wonders, no worries, no doubts
  • Care free and as glad I am now
  • I've learn so much and managed to get along with it
  • Thank you so much you guys for everything :) later ...

0 comments: