Monday, December 14, 2009

The last 48 hours

  • SPM is officially OVER !!
  • Start packing ..... I shall
  • Got myself injection, personal issue
  • Major boredom and depression
  • Idol of the week, Taylor Swift
  • Now why am I into her music out of a sudden
  • I feared that I'm not myself these few days
  • Btw, glad you guys enjoy the album of SHAME.
    Changing back to the absolute retards soon, muhahaha.
  • Amanda and Denise was hilarious, Ziyan being her usual self, the guys
    syncho swimming picture was well coincidentally similar picture found
  • Their new found talent, are you guys proud !? hahaha
  • Shopped like mad at Sunwy Pyramid last Saturday
  • Fulfilled two Christmas wish list of mine
  • Still loving Micheal Buble and John McLaughin's music
  • Currently setting my 2010 resolutions, almost done
  • Not that I need it, but wanting a 2010 planner would be great
  • This you may find it stupid, I already did a CNY shopping list
  • Damn materialistic, so not me ....
  • What to do !? I can't be sure with myself either
  • A&W tomorrow with Ziyan and maybe with the guys
  • Mini Christmas party tomorrow with a bunch of people I barely know
  • Any chances I can .... well skip !? Nahhh, that won't be nice
  • Planning on redecoration my room before next year's CNY
  • I'm gonna miss you guys so so much, remember teman me the first
    and a half hour of prom, pleaseeeeeee
  • That's it for now :) tata, *waves*

0 comments: