Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Skating in Denmark

Two words, NOT COOL

I've come to realize how important toe pick is. Not to complain but the rental skates I get to use here were so disturbing. Should have brought my own skates along, missing my skates now, well am thinking of continuing on the following year. Or maybe I should go along with what Daivd had just said to me. I suck, yes apparently I am. If it makes me feel any better, he sucks at it too, hahaha. I tried to spin, even a simple two foot spin, I fell. Going backward isn't a good idea either, cause the rental skates were curve up at the back. Not what have I imagine, honestly it isn't fun at all. Love the rink btw, it's dark and huge. Excuse me for sounding like a spoil brat all of a sudden, I seriously could not take it. You know what !? David, you're right, I do suck. Btw, allow me to introduce David, one of the youth exchange to Denmark as well. He's more update than I am, so if any of you namely Denise wants to know what's going on here exit to his blog will do. I apologize for the lack of updates, but I promise, pinky swear, I will post everything up when I get back to Malaysia. :)

0 comments: