Saturday, January 09, 2010

Two O One O

  • There's no point for me to say this now but,
    HAPPY 2010
    !!
  • Update for the sake of my dearly beloved Amanda's request
  • Is snowing again, & again x3 and it doesnt seem to stop
  • Thanks for backing me up and helping me out dad, when it
    comes to the time I'm desperately in need.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • Currently staying with my 2nd host family
  • Movies, Gossip Girl and tuning to Taylor Swift's tracks every day,
    my host sisters are craaaaaaaaaaazy and total obsessive
  • Before you decide to continue reading,
    just thought you should know that I'm one heck of a ulu human being
  • You know why !? Because I just done watching Slumdog Millionaire
  • It was AWESOME, and touching of course
  • Home aloned on the 4th
  • Went to school on the 5th and on the 6th as well
  • Arhus with Raxine the weird fella, kidding
  • Orchestra and opera later on at night
  • Copenhagen trip with Raxine again, T-Rax, Raxina, Rax, Raxy... LOL
  • Done visiting semua desire locations except Skagen's art museum
  • Apparently snows were the impedances who caused the trip to cancel
  • What to do !? Play by ear laaa...
  • Semua Sunway and Taylor kakis =.=''
  • Amanda looks HOT with her new look, phewit !!
  • Denise off to NS like a week ago, see you some time around March or April
  • Coming back in 1, 2, 3, 4 more days :)
  • Done post, the end

0 comments: