Saturday, January 09, 2010

CPH

>Carlsberg's Visitor Center
>Stoget Street
>Rosenborg
>Nyhavn
>Amalienborg
>Frederiks Church

What a day !! With all the walking and zating and more walking, pictures x2 snap x2. Beared with getting up at 5.45 am to catch a train to Vejle, 3 hours journey drive, beer testing, money booming, endless walking and chatters, got lost some how, phone battery running low overall it was all WORTH IT. Is three in the morning now and ten back in Malaysia if I'm not mistaken, though it has been an exciting self explore day with Rax plus not to mention exhausting, still... I can't find the reason why I'm stil funky fresh at this very moment.

My host parents will be leaving in an hour for their annual ski trip at Norway, I guess I'll stay up till I bid them farewell. Today's schedule will be heading down to Aros's art museum with host grandmere. Did I tell you she's an artist ? Well yes she certainly is, and an amazing one too, truely. Btw, she will be ''baby sitting'' the girls while their parents are off for a week of adventure, sounds FFFFFUN. I Like my host mother very much, she knows me well, really. Tea, hot chocolate, æble skiver. She's like some sort of psychic, or in a better form of understanding people. She knows what I want, like, dislike and so. Which is a good sign right !?

& so today, yesterday? just now ? whatever.... it was, Copenhagen with Rax. As you can scroll back up to catch where have we been all day in the city, and forgive me for being ultterly lazy to recall and type down every single thing. As usual like any other bloggers do best, I will leave the pictures to do the talking, shortly later on. Not completely all, just some. I'll post everything up on facebook when I return to motherland.

It was indeed excruciating while trying to capture all the exqusite, nevertheless breathtaking medieval sculptures, buildings and dot dot dot because it was so cold back then ending up hurting your fingers, so so much. When the trip came to the end me and Rax's fingers were burning and our legs, toes were all numb. Mother nature shows no mercy, okay am just kidding. Kay, without any further boring typings, picture time weeeeee !!

Carlsberg's Visitor Center

Mine

Rax's

Rosenborg

Nyhavn

Amalienborg

Frederiks Church

Weird fella, LOL

0 comments: