Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will be home in 3 weeks time ...

Let's start off with some pictures, shall we !?

  • Techno gadgets aren't surrender like I thought they will be
  • The facilities aren't too shabby either,
    lots of activities can be found to participate
  • Currently in the midst of dwelling into homiletics
  • Cameron trip it was the day before,
    wandered around town and BOH tea house
  • Jusco, Ipoh today to catch a movie with the other fellow students
  • So I guess you'll be thinking bible school for me so far very relish don't you ?

Despite all the things that happened either pleased nor gloomed me and might still to is now, I miss home, dearly. I mean at the tender of my juvenile state, I've never been so far and long away from home. Approximately 2 months I may say to be exact. :( When I make my way back from Denmark to Malaysia and settle down for two days before heading to my next stop, thinking two days wasn't enough for me at all. As delightful as it is I get to spend limited time with my family and a couple of friends who are generously enough to come for a short visit. Multiple inappropriate thinking are taking over my thoughts & that I humbly ask God for your forgiveness. Part of my confession involve not wanting to be here, but then I gave my word and not to mention my willingness to learn and get closer to Lord Jesus Christ. Guess that leaves me now, hoping by the end of this course I'll find it educational, knowledgeable, wise thinking, a better person and commit more to the Lord as I am before. Can't guarantee but I'm trying my best here. Still, am not afraid to say that my mind is still currently highly disturbed by my inappropriate thoughts. I need an eraser, fast. Obviously I won't say that I regret being here, and is isn't right for my to be a recalcitrance child either. Kay as for now mind set, 3 more weeks to go and that's it, end of story. I can get through this and ends it all with a cert and God's words that I'll lock it in mind and go on with life. Come to think of it isn't that bad after all. It's just me and my unspeakable (but still did voice it out la) thoughts and frustrations. Again, how could I think that. Well.. in the Lord's name any thing is possible. Other than that I did get to meet some friends, friendly and awesome ones. Played lots of games and laughed like mad. Semua GILA punya orang, LMAO. Oh oh, before I enter ''publish post'' I won't want to miss to let you guys know that we're heading to the village to visit the Orang Asli some time the week before the course ends plus my dad is coming to visit me. Great !! A familiar face, like finally. Alas, I'm homesick once again and find myself depend too much on friends and family. Well what is not to be and miss right !? So it has been my problem. Pfft.

PS: Guess after reading this, most of you are like WHATTTTTTT !? XD

0 comments: