Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am aware of my thoughts :)


It was indeed a spectac, relish & a memorable experience. Judged from the picture shown above, don't you think we look damn fine with the Y.E uniforms ? No !? Kay we'll move pass that. Well I know what you're thinking, Annice... Annice... Denmark thumbs up, bible course thumbs well you know. Tsk tsk, told you it was an inappropriate thinking, same goes to me but as you know during my stay in Denmark I was homesick as well at the time, don't forget. Finally majority photos successfully uploaded in FaceBook, don't ask me why I felt compel to do so. In fact is a colossal waste of time but still I uploaded them any way, check them out will you !? If possible. Just to be sure and well warn you that there are lots of pictures and I managed to hit the record for nearly 1000 of pictures through out this entire trip. Of course I did not took the liberty to upload them all, I look retarded. There's still numberous of pictures in the camera haven't been transfer in the computer. If you're still thristy for more than it'll be my great pleasure to upload them, if no and some of you might not even give a damn about then then :( for me. LOL, sorry. Any way moving on, I enjoy myself very much and learned so much. Set foot in multiple places during my stay at the country starting from Odense to Fredericia, Roskilde, Copenhagen followed by Hørning, Arhus lastly return to Copenhagen again. That reminds me I still have a report to write, and I've got a feeling that it's going to be a long one. Yikess !!

1 comments:

MZ said...

i am here :) Meng Zhen