Monday, October 27, 2008

Twilight

Shall make this post all about Twilight. Was lounging through Manda's (my cousin) blog , and found this website. Where you get to listen to Robert Pattinson's Never Think and Bella's Lullaby. After listened to both tracks, here's what I thought. Rob's Never Think was okay, but the Bella's Lullaby was really nice. For your information, Bella's Lullaby is not River flows in you by Yiruma. The official one, is by Carter Burwell . Where was I !? Ahh.. the piano and the background orchestra blended so beautifully. Although the lullaby of Bella's is not what I thought it would be, but still love it. You were right Manda, how on earth is Edward gonna hum with it. Maybe he got his own way to do so. Well I don't know about you guys , but you'll have to wait till you listen to it . It can be found in youtube, but I have to warn you , is not clear. But.. I know what I heard. xp. Gosh, can't wait till the movie release in Malaysia on November 27. Any way, I shall end this post , with some picture I find it hm... interesting to share with you guys and some of the Twilight movie stills I found. Thought, some of you might like it. Well enjoy !! I'm out.

0 comments: