Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random..

Three days of holiday were given next week to be exact, due to Deepavali. On the bright side, instead of knowing it'll be super boring, I'll be able to get more sleep. That's what I can come up with so far. Other than that ,I'll be having piano lesson and add maths tuition on Monday, still unplanned for Tuesday, and follow by a day out on Wednesday. After Deepavali break, I'll be heading back to school on the following Thursdays to get my year book from Puan Choo. Two more weeks till the year end holidays, about two months o.0 . Should that be what I'm looking forward to !? ........ not.

Btw, I'm so tempting to get my hands on the Twilight soundtrack and P!nk's new album Funhouse. Still waiting.. patiently for them to realease. Can't wait for the Twilight movie either, which I've already mention about it for quite a few times. Any way Heroes season three will be premiering on November 6th =), yeah ! Plus I was kinda deciding whether or not to get the Perfume:Story of a Murderer soundtrack. The symphonies were so awesome.

0 comments: