Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Untitled

Just came back from practice,
along with one set of double cheese burger and one fillet-o-
fish as my lunch. Yes two, I hd TWO patties for lunch, I was really hungry okay. So practice was good, in fact too good. I arrived on 8 am ++ and there's no one there. Surprised much, no one there at all, mom thought the rink was close, but it wasn't. So I skated freely, and have the whole entire rink to my self for like one and a half hour if I'm not wrong, then other skater starting to come and go. Till , 10.30 am ++, I still get to have the whole rink or maybe half of the rink to my self. Seriously this is like one of the best practice. With no one there to judge me, block me or even look at me, not to mention it feels G-R-E-A-T.


Moving on,
Current addiction of mine,
indeed , I'm currently in love with Secondhand Serenade, John Vesly and Taylor Swift. Both of them are amazing, love their tracks so much. Btw feel a lil tired right now, guess I'll stop here. Can't wait for dinner, we're having bah-gu-teh tonight, ahha. Buh-bye.

0 comments: