Saturday, October 25, 2008

There comes a time, when I desperately wanted to complain about some unspeakable stuff that has been going with my life, and yet I can't. As sad it is, no matter what, I come to think that I don't have the right to complain about my life. Why is that so !? I'm blessed, fortunate and certainly living a great life. Instead of being grateful, I shouldn't be complaining about the unsatisfaction.

Yes, there are issues that are meant to be complain and feel devastated about it. But still ... some are just there to let us face it and to deal with it. Or yet others are just what we deserve. I hate the fact that when life is so mess up, where every thing goes wrong. Every thing happens for a damn reason right !? So !?

I've been praying... for knowledge and to be a better person, not that I'm bad or wanted be special or some thing. According to the previous emo post of mine, I really wanted to be different and better. I just don't know how to make it happen. I was thinking selfishly, when life with be so much better if every thing goes my way. Shhss, that's what the other millions of people were thinking nowadays.

0 comments: