Thursday, October 16, 2008


I'm so frustrated with my self. I tend to care what people think about me, and that's just down right stupid. I realise I can't stand up and speak up for my self, and I can't complete the stuff I wanted to get it done and reach my goals . Failure, indeed I am.

Life can be so unfair some times, but heck every thing happens for a reason. There happened to be so many stuff that you wanted to complain , but yet you can't. I hate the fact that some idiot thinks they're all that, and judging other people is a ******** thing to do. People just love receiving complements don't they !? Where some can't accept the truth and criticized by others.

Other than that, some times I just want to give up the stuff I'm doing or going for. It's hard, but then if other people can do it, so can I right !? Hated my self at times, figuring that why can't I be different and better than the others. Why can't I blend in with other people and to be more sociable. Come to think of it, comparison is not an option as well.

ps: maybe is just me, I have no one to blame but my self. or is it I think too much !? Actually there's more to say, but then I prefer to keep it to my self.

0 comments: