Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 16th B'day to....

Ve Kenn

First of all ,thanks for inviting me =). The party was great.

It has been four years since I've know this guy, and counting. Caring and understanding person he is. Helped me when I'm feeling down in school. Not just me, others as well. Plus not to mention, making fun of people is what he always do. Don't you !? ahha, by rhyming my name with male reproductive organs. (very funny Kenn) There comes a time when you often sees him playing the killer game. Well all of us did, it was fun. Any way thanks for being such a great friend, 4p3 will be super boring without you. Really enjoy this year with you , Sherren , ZiYan, Sue Ping, Amanda, Chye Leng,Cher Ming and Te Cheng. Have a great year Kenn, many happy return . Cheers !!


ps: hope you like the card , and still can't think of any thing to rhyme your name with it though. arrrr...

0 comments: