Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snow Globe

School is seriously boring , with periods and periods of reliefs. Anyhow I came up with this idea, by cutting the papers into tiny little pieces and paste it ,in order to form a picture of a snow globe. People actually thought that I was doing this for the ''special some one'', the thing is I'm not doing this for the ''special some one'' and I dont even have a ''special some one''. Gahhh.. I'm just doing this to unbored my self, it's really fun though.

Amanda's skinny dude (a bookmark to be, in a funny way, haha you know what I mean Amanda) and my unfinished snow globe. (looks more like a haunted house from here) xp

Wallaa !! It's done.
Welcome to Disneyland, where dreams come true.
wth... that sound so lame.
ps: hhee ,thanks for the help Manda...

0 comments: