Friday, October 10, 2008

Back and Free

Finally after two weeks of exams, all papers down and one more to do. Hallelujah , freedom !! Finals are almost over and off with a one full week holidays starting next week. <33 Boy, isn't this just great !? Moving on, got tagged by YuJie, so here goes..

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 11.25 pm
Name: Annice Teo Ann Lyn
Sister: None
Brother: A younger one
Shoe Size: 6
Height: 165cm ++ (not sure)
Where do you live: OUG
Favourite drinks : Esprit, Starbucks chocolate cream chip, hot chocolate, Oreo and chocolate milk shake.
Favourite breakfast : Bacon, omelet, peanut butter jelly sandwich, pancakes, waffles.
Have you ever been on a plane : Yeah.
Swam in the ocean : Love it.
Fallen asleep in school : Mostly happened last year.
Broken some one's heart : I don't think so .
Fell off your chair : Can't remember.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to . =)
Saved e-mails : For !?
What is your room like : White and blue walls, clean.
What is the last thing you ate : Roti Canai.
Ever had chicken pox : When I was three .
Sore throat : Uhuh.
Stitches : Nope.
Broken nose : On the Trampoline.
Do you believe in love at first sight : Not really.
Like picnics : Never had one before.
Who was the last person you danced with : Uh.. I don't dance.
Last made you smile : Things I've heard.
You last yelled at : Kenneth. arrrr

Are you guys reading!? Kay, continue to scroll down..

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like : I'm not into any one right now.
Kissed anyone : No, never do .
Get sick : Nope.
Talked to an ex : Don't even have one.
Miss someone : Yea, lots of people to miss. ehhe
Best feeling in the world : Some thing or some one that makes me happy.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Used to.
What's under your bed : Boogieman. Muhahah . Nah.. just books, lots of them.
Who do you really hate : Felt left out, LALAS, bitches, pathetics.
What time is it now: 11.40pm

Still not done with the tag yet !? Why is there so much to do !? YuJie !!!!


Randoms :
Is there a person who is on your mind right now ?
I think so, not sure.

Do you have any siblings ?
Yes.

Do you want children ?
Twins, but I want it as in 1 male and 1 female.

Do you smile often ?
Depends.

Do you like your hand-writing ?
It depends, if I'm in a rush, omg my words are like cakar ayam.

Are your toenails painted ?
Ooo that reminds me, I'm gonna paint them later. =)

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in ?
Comfortable ones.

What colour shirt are you wearing ?
Half of my closet is white, so white it is .

What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday ?
Dinner .

I can't wait till ?
Not looking forward to any thing at the moment.
But I want to go to Greece.

When did you cry last ?
Can't remember.

Are you a friendly person ?
Not really.

Do you have any pets ?
I used to have a dog, name Dino.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now ?
Hmm...

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Yes, my mom.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Afternoon naps.

What are you doing right now?
Doing this extremely long tag.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yea, how fun is that. Hu hu hu ..

Can you handle the truth?
Can't tell.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Both.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Parents, that's embarrassing.

How many people can you say you've really loved?
Can't tell.

Do you eat healthy?
No no no.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
I don't even have a ex.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Ya, Chye Leng !!! (you know what happen last year or the year before)

How often do you go to church?
Twice a week.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Denise and Amanda. =)

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Both at the same time, weird eh ?

Are you confident?
Never.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- Went to Perth.
- Play hide and seek.
- First year of primary.
- Still living in Penang,
- Gymnastic

5 things on my to-do list today
- Finish my exam papers.
- Skating.
- Wanted to get my hair cut this evening, but unfortunately I have to cancel and move it on this Sunday,
- Went to church
- Online

5 snacks I enjoy
- Marshmallows
- Ruffles
- Lays
- Reese's Butter Cup
- Rocky

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Get my self a mansion (not a haunted one of course)
- Buy the stuff I want.
- Give some to my family.
- Travel, to Greece.
- Save it. (There's a lot of people said they want to give some to charity ady)

5 of my bad habits
- Moody
- Low self esteem
- Think of some thing that is unfair to others.
- I'll let the four and five ones for you to judge. =)

5 places I have lived in
- Kuala Lumpur
- Penang
- Perth
- San Fransisco
- Hong Kong

5 jobs I've had
- Not even one.

FINALLY !! this should be fun.

5 people I tag
- Amanda
- Joanna
- Louise
- Tong Xuan
- Jonathan

0 comments: