Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Rough day

Yes indeed, well that was yesterday, September 30th. It all started with practice in the morning, it's been 3 weeks already since I skated. Still can't do my back spin probably, disappointed much , but yet satisfied with other elements. Felt once , and now suffer with butt aching and leg cramping. Morning's ice is always rough though.

Then followed by Accounts tuition in the afternoon , gym and stretching in the evening.

I was damn exhausted by the time I got back from gym, after dinner my mom insisted to bring me and my brother go Mid Valley to watch Mamma Mia . Gosh , that movie was a blast and it still was, with a total 18 songs in it. I practically felt in love with almost all of the song, but among all of them ,
''I had a dream'' , '' Mamma Mia'' , ''The winner takes it all'' and '' Our last summer''
are the best. Old musics. I can just like listen to it over again and over again. Meryl Streep is amazing, and not to mention the whole cast. Marvelous !! Can't believe Pierce Bronsnan and Colin Firth can sing, I so want to watch it again .
Guess my day wasn't that rough after all, though morning and after noon were. Ah well...

0 comments: