Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yesterday's

When to Mid Valley to watch The Mummy : the Tomb of the Drangon Emperor with Kenneth and my dad. I must say the movie was really x2 nice, and not to mention it was the first time my dad ever take me and my brother for a movie, which makes it extra nice.. well better. So here's the stupid part that happened yesterday, we actually suppose to redeem some Jusco voucher for my mom before we went to buy the movie tickets, but then we decided to buy them instead. After that we went to Jusco to redeem it, and then we saw this stupid buy 2 free 1 coupon for Golden Screen Cinema. Uhh.. should have redeem it first, but it doesn't matter any more , save it for some other time right !? Overall the movie night with my dad and Kenneth was enjoyable. It's some thing we family don't do very often.

I realize some thing though , ever since dad came back from Hong Kong he's been like hanging out with us a lot. Well of course he missed us , as we do too. He just went back to Hong Kong , like few hours ago , the next time I'll see him it will next month I think. Reason of going there for some studies of his for 2 years, t.t but.. he told us he's gonna come back every month. hehe no worries. Oh btw , today is Malaysia's independence day.. =) So Happy Medeka to all.
Buh-bye.

0 comments: