Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feeling fer-reeeee

Kena-ed from both Miss Joanna & Louise. =)

Rules

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!!
Seriously .

So here it goes.

1. According to my mom and my grandmom, one of my bad habits is that I always take late night shower like 11pm ++.

2. I always wanted to do a backflip. Did it once on the trampoline, which is great, but when it comes to second attempt (which I faied to do so) got injured .

3. I love movie soundtracks and classical musics .

4. Kay this is weird.I happened to like to lounge through the webs for recipes, which I don't even bother to print it out and go shop for ingredients. Like cupcakes , cookies and other desserts.

5. According to the 1st and 4th one, yes I am lazy . =x

6. I love to design pretty cocktail/ event dresses or other fashion since I was 11, but I'm not going to pursue this as a career in future. I find no interet in taking any college courses for that.

Some of my designs.

7. I don't smile much , but I laugh most of the time. My natural expression makes people think that I'm either moody or look ''lan c'' , and that's adnormal to me.

8. I work out at least 3 or 4 times a week and I never slim down. that's not a good thing though.

9. I love winter, it feels great . That happens during end of 2006 at Lake Tahoe. Good times
.

Can't think of any thin at the momment, and I still got 6 mores to go. wth.

10. I have 5 Revs and pastors , 3 designers , 7 musicians and 4 athletes in my family/relatives.

11. I never like Malay, I can't even speak probably.

12. I hate to be look down by other ppl, it's shameful and annoying.

13. I hate LALAS, a lot. Rcently , I found a lot of lalas appear on my friendster list , not that I care or any thing but I find the time to get them out of my friendster list. Is a hell waste of time, but I dont mind. =) I'm not going to post any lala picture up here cause I hate it. You can find a lot of them from friendster or Sunway or Sungai Wang. Pathetic.

14. I always get confuse with words like though , tough , thought , through , tought , trough and more.

15. Final, one of my greatest fears, I'm scare of falling in love. no joke.

To those who got tagged by meeee...
.Amanda
.Kimberley
.Ru Jun
.Jonathan
.Yee Jeat
*deep breath and exhale*
.Samantha
.Tong Xuan
.Yew Kuan
.Sue Ann
.Miaw Fen

I tag random people. kay done.

0 comments: