Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 in 1

1. Skate Asia
2. High School Musical [ ice tour ]
3. I'm gonna be fat [wait, I'm already fat , so fatter]


So, as I list those 3 in order, I shall start with Skate Asia first. Basically is an international competition in Asia which held in different countries every year, and am proud to say that , Malaysia get to host it this year. Means... save money $$ , no need to buy air tickets , hotels and all ; but of course you can't go other countries , whatever at least you get to save $$$. So the competition is held in Sunway Pyramid Ice Rink at Bandar Sunway (the only ice rink in Malaysia) , from August 9th to 16th. On 9th of Agust, start with a openning ceremony, it was awesome . The first entertaiment Isam (Ice-skatting Association Malaysia) had prepared is the 4 in 1 drum production. It's like Chinese's 24 session drum + Indian's drum + Malay instruments & drums from Iban all perform together at once, how cool is that eh !? Then followed by this professional skater Micheal some thing (it's a shame that I don't know his last name, haha) from Australia perform a back somersault ON ICE, damn chun. All the programs up till 2pm then the competition started with couple skatting first, ohlala...

Any way, my competition started last Sunday (August 10th) with footwork , freestyle , artistic and solo comp till Tuesday (August 12th) and then yesterday (Saturday , August 16th) with the extravaganza team production. Honestly , it's been a really challenging , tiring , nerve-racking , tough week for me. After all these after school and midnight trainings (which my parents is force to stay up till 1am in Sunway to teman me, yes you may think I'm spoil, but no ; both of my parents insisted) , scoldings from coach , injuries , frustrations , hard work and most of all supports from my family and friends , and yet the whole competition is so worth it and it happens to be one of the happiest / proud moments in my life. Though I got most of my event silver, it's so frustrating cause you know there's some one still better than you, but whatever. I did my best out there, and I'm proud, so I can't complain. =)

The last day of Skate Asia is hell awesome, the extravaganza team event representing Malaysia is competing Philippines (they are @#$@%#$#$# pros) , though we lose to them, congrats , but the one thing that makes every happy and crazy is after our production where we've given 30 seconds to rush out of the rink , then suddenly we heard people screaming real loud , then while we turn around we got shock too. Major shock , people throwing presents from 2nd flor to the rink , I've been told there's more than 300 ++ presents for each and 1 of us. (btw my team have 36 people) The greatest feeling through out this whole entire competition , you can see present pouring like rain from 2nd flor and the rink is full of presents. lol The funniest thing I find it's that when the 2 of the workers there , are on duty to pick up the presents for a skater after their event , look at each other and said '' Omg , how are we going to pick those up'' ahahhahaha , then at last , the head coach ask us to help them to pick all the presents up . There are so many presents of the ice like , the Patrick starfish doll, flowers , snacks, chocolates , teddies & even Addidas t-shirts for each and every 1 of us. OMGOMGOMGOMG. Btw, I gave the Addidas t-shirt to my brother, is actually for my dad since I choose the colour of the shirt and didn't even care the size of it , but it won't fit my dad neither do my mom. So my brother was really happy yesterday. Overall , Malaysia team got first when they announce the highest marks in this whole competition during the closing ceremony , every one went wild, after that , all busy taking pictures with each other , skated around , it was fun. Really fun.
Skate Asia 2008 rocks........ so much.


During the freestyle event (didn't get any picture for artistic and footwork)



During Skate Asia

Me and my dad (this costume make me look so fat, so scroll down , I'm putting this up cause this is the only picture during Skate Asia with my dad. ahha)

Me and my coach - Azia

Me and my lovable Grandma

Me and Phelan (he's so cute !!)


Sarah , Renee and I

From left: Elaine , Aunty Jennifer and me.

Siau Chian and I

Racheal Leong and I

Me and my competitor Emily ,after footwork.

Achieves



Wow, that was such a long post, and it happens to be the longest post I've ever done. *so proud* Kay, so the followed by Skate Asia is High School Musical [ice tour]. Went to Bukit Jalil with mom and a few other people after the
closing ceremony. The show started a 4.35 pm, there were a lot of kids there, and every one got all excited. Even I , haha seriously, and overall the show was a blash, I solute the the person who ever direct this production. It's so cool, the skaters are all really good. Me and my mom really ejoy the whole entire show , my mom was so amazed , and she went ''wooooohoooo'' and I even sang along. I find that the show is actually better than the movie. hehe.. go watch. As you can see from the previous post , I name the list I've plan during this holiday , 2 down 8 to go, scratch that .



Ever since the coming end of the competition and after the competition , means these few days ,I've been eating a lot. And that explains why , I'm getting fat. Friday , I have smash potatoes for 3 meals , breakfast , lunch and dinner. Imagen that , then I ate fish and chips , Indian crackers, sushi , chocolates . OMG this is gonna stop , sooner or later I'll gain weight. Plus not to mention I'm a very easy to get fat person and very hard to slim down person. Still wonder why Denise and Chye Leng ate so much and won't get fat at all. Well that this them , this is me. So can't complain. Go excersice lo right !? kay done, and thanks for spending your precious time to read (or did you just skip reading the whole post !? well I don't care you did or not , at least you use your energy to it scroll down. haha see I'm damn swt). =) appreciate it.

0 comments: