Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The very first post.

Hello world , gosh I'm like so damn excited now. I mean like really , really , really , a thousand more reallys excited. I just made this like around 2 hours ago. Wondering why I have to waited for so long to made my first blog here, cause I don't think there any thing to blog about. As usual, well it depends.

Speaking of blog ,our blog ( me , Amanda , Denise and Chye Leng ) is currently dead. Girls, as specially Denise and Chye Leng, BLOG LA !! Seriously , I want our blog last as long as possible. I DONT CARE. At least 1 year okay !?

So , my day was going , hmm can't exacally say great. But I was super glad that I get to Sunway with Denise after school, ya went there to collect my picture of my competition and grap some lunch. When we reach there , gosh let me tell you , Denise got all excited. LOL , it's so the funny. She was like.. oo competition, skate asia, awww I hope we can stayed longer. She was amazed. So Skate Asia is still on till this Saturday, feel free to go and watch it. It's nice not to mention F-U-N !!

I so cant wait for this Saturday , my last event, and after that I'll most probably go watch High School Musical On Ice . =) Come to think of it ,I still miss some thing , aih. 3E Camp. It's was so funny last year, get to leard a lot of stuff and all, but too bad la. (what's wrong with the la's) can't go. Bang with Skate Asia. I really wish I could go, but unfortunately I have to skip it this year. So you girls have fun. Kay , I'm done. Buh-bye.

0 comments: