Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here comes the 2nd one.

Ola !! You know what !? I am still not satisfy and done with my blog. I think I still need a chatbox , and a thing which get to play music plus a web counter. A parally, I'm still figuring out how to put all this stuff in my blog. I feel like a noob now. ehhe. So any way, PJK was great ~ we get to play badminton, which is my favourite of all the balls out there (dont think wrongly I tell you) as in sports. Volley ball, soccer and etc etc. We invented 3 vs 3. normaly badminton is either 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2. It was so funny.

During English period, Puan Vivian came to our class for oral, like finally, miss her so much. Don't rally like the new english teacher, Claudia , omg she treat us like kindergardeners. Most of my classmates just simply love to skip her class every Tuesday, in order to get a way from 10th period. So back to oral, we're (Amanada and me) are the first to be called, and we didn't even prepare any thing. Actually we did, it was Romeo and Juliet, but unfortunately we didn't prepare well. So then we decided to get our oral done by ask Puan Vivian to give us a topic, and she gave us Beijing Olympic 2008. Then that was the time Amanda was like , '' essh, I didn't get to watch the openning ceremony'' , and I was like '' oh then good la, you ask me about the ceremony then I reply. '' Ahha, that's how we start the conversation, and I just stood there and laugh . By the end of it , I think what we did was okay. Amanda got 26 or of 30 and I got 25 (cause I was laughing, and Amanda did better than me). So I guess that's all for now, buh-bye.

0 comments: