Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Useless

Shooss.. I felt very empty ever since school starts, don't ask me why cause I can't seems to find an answer for it. Felt very down as well with my own issues, and best friend's and other friend's. I'm like damn ''mmm song'' so many stuff around me, plus of course I am finding a way to understand and deal with them. Some times I don't even know what am I thinking and don't realize what I've said to others. Nothing rude actually , I just don't know why I said those things , that I'm not suppose to share it to others. I want a better change for all, I want to be that some one that can help a person no matter what. I do not wish to think about some of the stuff which are stucking in my head now, I want to forget all about it. Seriously, what's wrong with me now, damn it.

Btw, I think I talk too much in school today. during classes, recess & after school. I laugh , I smile but then I still feel there's some thing wrong inside. God, I hate this feeling.

0 comments: