Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Holidays !!

You heard me , enjoy ppl and hope you have a good 1 too. Hate it or not, it's still a holiday, trying to find some thing to do , if you feel extreamly lifeless/boring during the holiday. =) On the other hand , I think our friendship blog , aka the AsquareCD blog is currently dead. Don't hope for any updates during this few days , cause I'm 100% sure none of us , yes none of us will blog this weekends. Manda, Den and Leng went to an english camp , the 1 which is held at school *jealous*, and I still got competition tomorrow. Which explains why I can't go to the camp with my darlings. Anyway girls, have a good time (why am I typing this !? is not like they're gonna see this any way. Even if they do, their camp is probably over.) , well whatever I'm still wishing you girls, and I want to go. Oh it's 6.29 pm already. Zzz the camp is already started. Ahhh *jump up and down on the sofa* Kay , so tomorrow is the last event as well as is the last day of Skate Asia , hopefuly we can win (yes , is a team event) and go crazy with other skaters during the closing ceremony. I'll try to get some shots, and post it up for you all (is not like you even care any way, lol joking) . Never the less, holidays are just around the corner, here's a list of things I plan to do to keep me alive for 1 whole week. Starting tomorrow...

1. Skate Asia
2. Hign School Musical on Ice

3. Flute Exam
4. Finish my homeworks
5. Do some revisions
6. Go shopping
7. Go swimming , gym and jump on the trampoline.

8. Catch Fred session 2
9. Sleep and wake up late
10. Finish New Moon & Cathy's book

Before I end this , I'm here by wishing to all fellow readers and bloggers , under age 18 , Malaysian , Happy holidays (again) , though it's just 1 week , but I'm pretty sure you all miss each other already . Till then byeeee ~

0 comments: