Monday, September 01, 2008

1st of September =)

As many you all know that today's a public holiday. Went to Mid Valley with my aunt, grandmom and mom this afternoon, for a quick shopping. Mom as usual, window shopping for her, in the mean time, she brought me a top and two hair bands from Miss Selfridge . hehe.. that just made my day. So I guess that rest of the day went well, with my aunt coming for visit and went to visit my grandmom as well in the early afternoon.

Plus I can't seems to download the soundtracks I wanted, like the soundtracks from The Perfumer : the Story of a Murderer by Berliner Phiharmoniker , Sir Simon Rattle along with State Choir Latvia. I currently want some of the songs from The Mummy : the Tomb of the Dragon Emperor , Formation of the Terra Cotta Army and the Reign of Terror both by Randy Edelman, OMG... the soundtracks are so... so.. NICE. Unfortunately, there's some thing wrong with Lime Wire, or Lime Wire don't even have those kind of music. Uhhh ... Not just only Hans Zimmer is the genius now , Randy Edelman plus Jerry Goldsmith as well. OMG.. these bloody genius , amazing composer . They're so talented and beautiful , yes they are. Love them .. haha not .. I mean I love their music so much.. Well I actually do love them ... the Magnifiscents.. btw, among these three composers, Hans Zimmer is good looking one, haha , Randy is the geeky looking one and let me tell you , Jerry looks extreamly old.

0 comments: