Friday, September 05, 2008

Woman of the day.

Happy Sweet Sixteen
to
Amanda


She's one heck of a lovable, out going, smart, caring, gorgeous, plus every thing nice human been / species . Love her de very much , she's been one of my best friend since we first met during form 2, and she's the one who taught me how to ''gap zai'' and my cooking buddy. Remember our macaroni cheese, pizza , mashed potatoes and mushroom soup that all the girls loved !? Ah .. good times.. good times... Any way this girl is damn talented, if I'm not mistaken, she plays piano (diploma some more) , violin , guitar, er hu. She's the best friend that you can always count on no matter what, plus she's not a si mulut tempayan. You really can gain her trust, and she'll tell you what to do and go on with it. She's currently in love with Edward Cullen , gosh I love him too.. Any how I still think Taylor Lautner the one who plays Jacob Black is hot. Well hope you have a great one this year, I'm sure you're happy enough already with him talking to you again, the entire class sang ''happy b'day'' 3 times already , a few surprises and presents that you receive. Enjoy your self !!! Amanda Amanda Amanda panda panda panda Amanda.
Btw, ALL HAIL 4P3'S KETUA TINGKATAN, AMANDA THE PANDA. XP

0 comments: