Saturday, September 20, 2008

It stinks

Just came back from Mid Valley, had dinner with my family at Tony Roma's plus an advance B'day celebration for my brother who is turning 13 in 9 more days. So here's where the '' It stinks '' comes, I actually ordered a Bleu Cheese Burger, haha ya BLEU CHEESE BURGER, didn't really pay much attention to the tittle menu, just saw there's fresh tomatoes and bacon, hmmm lovex2 bacon in it.But I do know what a bleu cheese is, just don't know why I didn't see that coming, maybe i just forgot about how bleu cheese smelled, it's been real long since the last time I smelled it. Yes, sangat x2 blind me, omg when the my order arrive , the moment I taste it, I really want to vomit. It was awful, haha but funny in a way according to mom , dad and brother .Not only it taste awful, it stinks as well, so I took the bleu cheese out and surprisingly it all get better. Had the grimace look, when the first time I tasted it and smelled it. This ''thing'' seriously can work on those who pansang. Besides the bleu cheese with the smell, taste and all , the burger taste just fine. Though it still have the smell, *vomit* . So Kenneth aka little brother of mine was happy, with a little surprise when me and mom brought the cake to him, he kinda expect the B'day cake is banana chocolate cake, but we got him a cappuccino cake instead . He'll get his banana chocolate on his actual one. Guess that was all for today, and exams starting on Monday.

Beware...



Any how , I felt extremely, pathetic after during the dinner and now blogging about it. Sphsssssss as always , but the burger was good. =) Btw what a lame post =.= , still feeling piss , pathetic , I-don't-know-what's-wrong , quiet , joy comes out ; out of all of a sudden . All these strange combination feelings that's been going on with me for almost a week already , or maybe more, I don't care. What the heck is wrong with me !? Well ask me, no I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine , seriously. I just don't know why, maybe I felt empty inside ? Shoot, I don't know.....

0 comments: