Monday, August 31, 2009

I

Miss

My

Old

Bedroom

I'm reckon whoever is currently living in it sure loves it as much as I do. Can't seem to let it go can I, what to do ? Took so much time and effort to paint with a friend of my dad's. Unfortunately, my family and I been living there for less than two years and were shifted to a new house. & now I have to inaugurate my new bedroom where I got the navy blue I requested, and felt a certain inclination to turn my new room's wall into a more sophisticate view based on the plan I had which was quite venture. Miraculously it only takes a short amount of time to complete it, the fact that it's just stamping and I find it really ravishing after everything was well completed. As for other family member, they seem to agree the same thing as well. So there, let it be a new start and take it from there. Am not sure what you guys might think about it, but I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

Before

After

0 comments: