Monday, August 17, 2009

Felt strange about it, still I did it.

  • Who's going to Andrew Choo's seminar ?
    I don't want to be alone :( who ever is going please x5 inform me.

  • Stupid MTV World Stage,
    took us 30 minutes ++ to find a parking slot at Sunway Pyramid

  • Never get tired of watching Freedom Writers and Rouge Assassin
  • Seeing those kids playing on this massive size trampoline we donated somehow makes me happy. Though I used to disagree with dad's idea, but at least we did a semi good job and seeing the kids with joy while jumping on it, well worth.
  • Charity Carnival this Saturday, I'm helping out. Anyone wanna go ?
  • Currently am piss with this certain someone, but can't be total mad at her cause I find it's not her fault either. See, this is why I'm so frustrated with it.
  • Everyone around me seems to be getting more serious & getting ready for trails.
  • Have to bring Reina to skating tomorrow, anyone wanna come ?
  • No Additional Mathematics tuition tonight . Woooohooo !!
  • Been thinking a lot lately. Don't know what's got into me.
  • Feel like baking brownies now, buh bye. :)

0 comments: