Thursday, August 06, 2009

Falalalala ~
  • Police Cadet's Installation was fun fun fun !! No I'm not one of the cadet, just went there to perform. For pictures click here and here. I apologize for not uploading them, cause they were too many captured.
  • Drunked At Noon was AWESOME, & has always been ....
  • The Show by Lenka is currently running in my head.
  • 3OH!3's Starstrukk got me addicted to it o.o, sounds catchy.
  • Celebrated mom's 42nd birthday yesterday at this Arabian restaurant. The food they served there were superb !!
  • PE was crraazzyy, played hokey, our team won. Guess what's our team's name? WOMANIZER, cheer? Wowowowo Womanizer. Banyak the lame xp
  • Seeing Ziyan learning how to beat box was hilarious.
  • Amanda, manda.. Ching Ching !! hahahahaha, what to do ? She's a nigahiga fan.
  • Grandmere's mouth watering mashed thurkey potato is so dededelicious.
  • Wow, 5555 hits sweeeeeeeeeeeet ~
  • Hmmm, am wondering is there any H1N1 episode 5 tomorrow during perhimpunan ?
  • Lastly, Ziyan wants me to revive my dead blog. Here you go :)

0 comments: