Saturday, August 08, 2009

Almost noon ...
  • Feeling random
  • In the mood of blogging
  • Don't you two go '' apa la ini, point form post'' haha.
  • As a matter of fact this happens to be the most time
    saving and a smart way to blog.
  • Unlike some people, namely Lee Ziyan abandoned her
    blog for a total four months.
  • & as for Denise, can't seems to find a way to blame her
    cause she just started it.
  • Don't you two monkey face me,
    God knows what are you two doing.
  • Gotta practice piano, cause I find my playing inadequate.
  • After cousin Issy and Aunt Serena left,
    Uncle Frank and a few cousin arrive.
  • It's like a never ending family bonding moment.
  • Can't wait for August 14 and 15, not gonna tell you why. xp
  • Kay fine, I'll tell you after these two dates :p
  • Definition Drunked At Noon = yeng, lol syoik sendiri pulak.
  • I don't care what you two dear said, I love blogging in point form.

0 comments: