Saturday, August 08, 2009

Awesome Bob,
Awesomer Bro.

Was at grandmere's house few days back, before my darling cousin Isabel and Aunt Serena depart to Japan then back to their home Tampa. Guess we'll see each other again after the next 10 months. Kay here's where the ''story'' begins, based on the title I typed earlier. My lil brother was lounging through my grandmere's store room, not quite sure exactly why, candy perhaps ? Then he came across with this helmet light, which he somehow find it really fascinating. Guys, pfft, what can I say. Being a lil imaginary boy he've always been, walking around with his uniform tucked in neatly and not to mention looking dorky, cracked the rest of the family up. As I were saying, his actions reminds me of one of my friends, but only awesomer. May I present you ......

Awesome Bob

Awesomer Bro

Joke okay, don't haunt me now you two.

0 comments: