Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Way back starting from last Saturday
  • The charity carnival was fun, managed to raise a lot.
  • Lion's Youth Exchange Program farewell dinner was fun too.
  • Two new additional family members to the Teo family, and they're four-legged Tristan & Sasha, am loving them.
  • Went for badminton with the the usual badminton gang. Brought Reina along, and coincidentally met Kah Seng while having breakfast and invited him along.
  • & at 6pm she and the other few Y.Es departed, of course there were tears.
  • Both of my parents went to Shanghai for their honeymoon, private vaca, whatever you call it, thank God me and Kenneth choose not to go.
  • First and last day out with both of my dear and darling today, in a mission of prom dress hunting. Ended up didn't get any thing we want, and due to some reason I can't be sure if I'll be able to go or not.
  • Started studying, stressing here.
  • Still thinking of finishing G.G before trials, which I reckon is highly impossible to do so.
  • Aching to know my Seni project results, it's not fair that we calon tambahans only get to know after trials. I want to know now :(
  • I miss my parents, I really do.
  • I don't think I like some of the changes in me.
  • Semi tired now, guess that's it for now adious.

0 comments: