Monday, December 22, 2008

Two in one post.

  • Sunway Pyramid Ice, 2008 Christmas on Ice.
    20th and 21th of December, Saturday and Sunday.


    The show was great, every thing, as specially the guest pair skater from Bandung. I was actually not in the mood at the first day of the show. The same old reason of not blending in, so pathetic. During break time, I spend most of my time alone, lounging at Popular and brought some art equips. But thanks to Ziyan, for cheering me up. Honestly I felt like shit that day, I've never felt so alone before. & for some reason, I think I'm thinking too much. No.. I don't think I have social problems any more. Since I can bond with people at school and at camp well. It's just not there, and I don't know why. Well actually not that I don't have friends there. I do have, it's just hard to come up with a topic with them.

    But surprisingly the second day went really well. People started to bond with me, and talking to me. I find it like,today and the day before yesterday were so different, at the same time which makes it weird as well,totally. I don't think I want to care about it any more, is just the usual '' you look fierce '' , '' why are you so quiet '' , '' nah.. she's just cool '' .



  • Den's Christmas party.
    21th of Decmber, Sunday


    After finish performing the Christmas ice show, skipped the potluck and went home for a quick shower then off to Den's house. The party was great, dinner and carols, got the whole Christmas spirit going on. Her parents were super nice. Get to see ZiYan, Yew Kuan, Justin, Jun Young and U-Tze there. =) Love them all, but unfortunately for some reason Amanda couldn't make it. I can't wait to see her next year. See, how I miss you !? Caught up with those awesome people there, and one thing that surprised me is that Justing Low tin can, plays piano. He played well, eh Jus you shouldn't have stop la, continue continue... So till 10.45 pm, time for me to go home. Thanks uncle Anselm for fetching me to where my parents are. They seriously have trouble finding Den's place. Gosh and it's certainly nice to see you Den, thanks for inviting.

0 comments: