Sunday, December 21, 2008

Opinions

Definitely need opinions on this you guys. Help me.

I'm like rushing, just to get this done by today, and get my dad to frame this up tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be done in a day, though I doubt it. It's clearly impossible to do so. Still... I was hoping it'll be all done, after all the painting wasn't even that big. I need opinions on this btw, just to know whether is this suitable for my uncle, since I'm going to Singapore and staying at his crib. Plus this is all I could think of painting this and giving it to him would be a great gesture as a appreciation and a Christmas gift.

I hope he likes it, I really do. Stoned on my sit for about 15 minutes or so and have no idea what to paint. So ended up with this. Although painting chimney, Christmas tree or incredible Christmas deco streets would be fantastic, but the major problem was based on the time I had. This is what happen when you delay what you're suppose to do at the very last minute. Before that I even thought of painting another one for my skating coach, but that's obviously impossible, should have started this earlier. Ya, now I know. Guess I have to find other stuff for him.


0 comments: