Wednesday, December 03, 2008

2nd of December, yesterday.

Well that went well, in case you didn't know what's going on, I was actually referring to the violin examination. It didn't take long as I expected. After that, there seems to be so much time left, so mom decided to bring me to the Curve. Frankly, it's the month December already, and yesterday happened to be the 2nd time I set my foot at the Curve, no joke. Moreover I haven't even been to One Utama this year, ehhe.

Any way, mom got me two hair clips during shopping. They look unique, really pretty. I choose a light pink coloured peacock and a blue coloured butterfly for my self. They looked a bit old though, but nice in their own way.


Went to Rock Corner and ask for the soundtrack I wanted as well. Unfortunately they don't have it. I mean come on, who would want that soundtrack/movie !? Perfume: story of a murderer is a classical movie, which captured the deep insanity perfumer/killer and with hell lot of nude sense in it. But it's not the movie I wanted, it the soundtrack. It's unbelievably beautiful, lyrical as should be. It'll be almost heaven, listening to an overly synthesized orchestra playing. Will continue searching then.

Can't find any nice tops there either, maybe I don't know where to find them since I'm not familiar with the mall. I'm in need of tops, no not t-shirts, you know what I mean. I have a lot of white tees, half of my wardrobe are white. I need to add in more colours into my wardrobe, shall start saving from now, till Christmas or maybe next year.


By the way, I've been listening some of songs from Twilight. Come to think of it the movie was okay, just okay. But then, the soundtracks are great. Supper massive black hole and Flightless bird, American mouth as specially. Followed by Decode and Leave out all the rest. Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell was okay, as to all the fans not as nice as Yiruma's River Flows in You. I so agree on that. & to be completely honest, Robert Pattison is not a good singer, he's okay, not THAT good , you know.

note: great, I'm now tempting to get more tops, books, and the soundtrack. wth.

0 comments: