Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

This is it,
2009's approach in few hours time.

Not really looking forward to it,
more like afraid of the future.
Any unspeakable situation might happen
any time, you know.

Time to move forward.

Have a good start and a great 2009 everyone.

2008 has been a really awesome year for me. =)

Flash backs, I'll just post the pictures
I got and those events I remember.

Thank you all for a fantastic 2008
and just so you all know ,
I'll always love y'all.


My parents and my annoying brother.
still I love you.

I love my dear and darling.
* you both know who you are *
if you don't, I'll knock your head off.
hhhe kidding.


Mathieu, James/Chan Fai, Jun Young,
Chong Lye
, Ming Fai,
Lim Han
thank you, miss you too Lim Han.
Hope you're a-okay in Australia.
(buddies)


Yew Kuan , Justin and U-Tze good times x2

I'll miss 4p3, every one, as specially
Amanda
(the BEST AND MOST RESPONSIBLE KT EVER)
Chye Leng, Tam Sherren
(the great one)
Ziyan, Sue Ping, Pei ling,
Jeng May
( the crazy )
Ve Kenn, Cher Ming, Te Cheng
( the candy man, the funny ones and so the great ones)

Yong Yeow, Jin Wing, Anselm, Sharma
bright and early every day at sports centre.

I miss you Isabel and Justin Pang.
I'm happy to see you again Sallie
and thanks for every thing.
A big congrats to
Michelle Ling.
I miss you Manda Chan =).
Uncle Weng, Aunty Bino, Nicole and Aaron

gonna
miss you guys.
Uncle Frank be strong.

& those people on the right >>>> (links)
although some of us might not be close that any more.

& for those I forgot to list out, sorry,
but thank you .

<3

CHS 2008 marathon

The very awesome Lee Ziyan,
I never knew we're such close friends, till this year.


Hong Kong Disney Land,
where dreams come true,
ya right, but it was fun.


Chye Leng's Sweet Sixteen party.

Tiki painted statue by mee !!

CHS 2008 Annual Sports Day.

June 7, Roxy Summer Splash with
Amanda, Denise, Justin and Yew Kuan.

The day I got me and my brother's trampoline. =)

Aunty Serena, Isabel and Justin return from Tampa Florida.
Miss you guys, a lottttttt.


Cousins !!

& there's 2008 Skate Asia,Malaysia.

CHS badminton open. ehehehe good times x2

Movie date

Ve Kenn's Sixteen party.

Cousin outing with Michelle.
Waffles and Pan cakes, yummm.


Denise's Sweet Sixteen party at RedBox, the Curve.

Samantha's year end party.

Yew Kuan surprise party at Sushi Grove, One Utama.

Lastly Christmas Singapore trip.
Sorry if I missed out any thing,
truly sorry.


0 comments: