Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Collage

Don't really considered my self as a huge Twilight fan, but then am just doing this for fun. I some how find Collage is very amusing, and this happens to be the third time I'm doing it. Plus not to mention gained patient for doing so. Finished since yesterday, took me two days in total. Well even though it looks a little cacated, but hey, tell me if you hate it or think it's hideous. Cause I need to learn and know what went wrong. ehhe. There seems to be much more to post, but I shall end here ,since I'm running out of time. I'll blog about Sam's party, family day out and others when I get to chance to do it on either Thursday or Friday. Till then bye.. oh and Happy 16th B'day to you , Matthieu & 18th to Yew Kuan.

for your information this piece of art is not programmed.
cut into tiny little pieces and stick it one by one. hehe

0 comments: